Creating Your Own Business Recovery
A story of hope and inspiration, explaining how Irish business people can overcome the grip of austerity and become active participants in their own recovery
· First book that confirms there is a policy document on debt write-off
· First book that charts the process of a debt resolution programme
· A resource to business owners
· First case study on debt resolution programme
· First book that offers a step-by-step guide to business recovery
Shepherds Pie is the story of how one businessman coped with a failing business emotionally and financially. In this book George talks about the most private moments in his marriage, the fear of corporate failure, the public fallout as well as the off the record brutality applied by some Irish banks.